Today, we would like to introduce Ippudo’s Ramen Set.
The ramen set is exclusively available for home delivery only at our online shop!
First we take a closer look at the Ramen Set.
The package is solid with a professional design, as expected from a world-renowned company of Ippudo’s calibre.
When you open package, you’ll be greeted with an instructional guide on how to make the ramen.
The contents are mushroom, pork Chashu, noodles, and seasoned soup.
Now let’s cook the ramen!
- Thaw the Ramen Set gently in the refrigerator one day prior to use.
- Heat the ramen soup in a sauce pan or pot. Please turn off the heat immediately after boiling. If you boil it for too long, the taste will change.
- Boil water in a large pot. Place the pork chashu and mushroom pack in an empty bowl without opening the plastic packaging and add the boiling water to warm up the ingredients.
- Lightly loosen the noodles and boil for 1 minute, then transfer noodles to a colander. Drain water from the noodles and place them in a serving bowl.
- Add the soup to the serving bowl, and complete the process by placing the pork chashu and mushroom on top.
Please try various additional toppings such as green onions and bean sprouts.
The Ramen Set should be stored in the freezer so you can enjoy the taste of Ippudo at home at any time!